Looking for feedback on my lobby

Hello. I am looking for some feedback on my lobby.

What do you think?

Video:

• Looks amazing!
  • Looks great!
  • Neutral
  • Needs work

0 voters

17 Likes

This is the title screen?!? Dang!!!

2 Likes

forgot to mention. It is not finished yet. It is still a WIP

Looks amazing so far. Commenting without the knowledge of the genre and style of the game but still I think it would be better to rework on these light(neon) colors. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The general build looks great, the only thing I will point our is the use of the more modern roblox logo but then using the older roblox font logo. Of course I don’t know what you were planning in the theme of the lobby but it seems like an older retro type lobby. Basically I am getting a sense that you were trying to create this lobby in order to match an older era of roblox. If that is the case then I would feel the use of the older generation roblox text is fine. Correct me if I am wrong

1 Like

It’s very eye-catching!! (char limit)

1 Like

a bit too much neon blocks imo

2 Likes

“hey guys this is just the title screen, no biggie. and also its wip”

Its ac amazing , just
i dont think brick matches with neon type wall

1 Like

I love this!!! I think for the vibe it has, all the neon, choice of materials, and lighting fits perfectly! The only thing I can think of to improve is the “Welcome” sign, the font seems a bit out of place, since the old Roblox logo stands out and has a more wacky font. If you change the welcome sign, I think it would look a lot more in-place.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I make small changes to the build almost every day so please be sure to check back on it. With that said,

Please continue giving me feedback if anyone can :slight_smile: ㅤㅤ

1 Like