Looking for Feedback on my Sci-Fi Builds

I built these sci-fi guns and arena for my client, @Ashp116. This is the first map I built for someone and I really enjoyed building them!

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

References:

Sci-Fi Guns

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20210312_191608096.png…

Sci-Fi Arena

Check out the arena here:

21 Likes

Let me be the first to say that these builds are A M A Z I N G!! The Sci-Fi arena is superb! And the level of details on the guns are amazing!! 10/10 for these builds my friend! :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks good to me! Everything looks fine the way it looks. I don’t really have any suggestions to give on anything. I like it!

1 Like

WOW!..the map is hell cool…i really like the map and the guns are decent and im pretty curios on how you made the map

I always draw my maps of paper before I start building, I start blocking the build out, and then I add a bunch of detail! :smiley:

Blocking Out Builds:

Adding Detail:

1 Like

nice idea ill do that in my builds next time :slight_smile:

sir your stuff is too high-class for the devforum

2 Likes

lol youre so true hes just too good and he doesnt deserve to put in devforum

2 Likes

i like the outline style of the map! its like the style of ‘the possible obby’

1 Like

In general, Nothing really looks bad with it, The map is pretty clean, It could use some more props or obstacles, but the First gun, ASSUMING its a raygun. It really doesn’t fit with the other guns, colours and design-wise, Could use a little improvement, 8/10!

1 Like

Nice, I’ve seen you around but never knew you had this type of talent! The 3rd gun is the best one in my opinion, but they all are nice

That’s so good and I like it!!!

I would like to know which assets did you build in Blender for the Sci-Fi map? It looks great by the way! :grinning:

The map looks amazing! Not gonna lie

Everything you saw was 100% Roblox Studio. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The map reminds me a lot of Anti-Gravity, a game I used to play a lot back in 2016.

I really like the design of the guns, what’s even more impressive is that they were made in Studio. Well done.

Wow. Jesus christ that is amazing.

Thank you! I used this plugin to cram as much detail as possible into my builds without the part size limitation.

Aaah, so that is a bit like a improved version of the ROBLOX modelling tools.

1 Like