Looking for Feedback on New GFX

~Hello~

I just finished making a new GFX/Thumbnail and would now appreciate some Feedback! What do you think of it? Do you have any ideas on how I could improve it?

~The GFX~

Thank you for the feedback :smiley:

20 Likes

This looks awesome! Lighting looks good and accurate! You did a really great job!

4 Likes

This is highly underrated. The lighting and focus makes it seem real. It almost looks like you created a scene using Lego bricks, and snapped a photo of it.
I have no idea how you can improve this in anyway, it just seems perfect.

I’m literally convinced this isn’t Roblox.
This is beyond amazing work, 10/10!

3 Likes

This is awesome!

The shading, the lighting, even the characters fit in! My favorite part of the GFX is the tank.

2 Likes

The high camera angle and DOF makes it looks like their miniature instead of an actual war scene but i’m not sure if that’s intentional

1 Like

Okay so, I love those large planned GFXs with landscapes, they’re beautiful.
Your characters looks a lot like Lego btw
Just the tank, maybe the shot and reflection is too bright. And also, it would be more exciting to see artillery, bombs or grenades dropping down!

GOOD JOB

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Where exactly would you like those explosions to be?

This is the BEST GFX ive ever seen (not kidding).

2 Likes

That GFX is already way past the Roblox level…

2 Likes

This is really detailed!
The only thing that I see that needs to be improved is that all of the characters look the same.

1 Like

Looks very good! Very nice attention to detail, especially also that every soldier is looking into different directions.

If you want to add more detail you could add some knocked-over trees or some branches that are laying on the ground.

2 Likes