Looking for feedback on this anime graphic

My favorite anime is Dragon Ball without a doubt. I made this to experiment with some new skills and tools I picked up making my return to graphics. Also because I love Dragon Ball. Tell me what you think!

(Yes, I gave my watermark on the bottom left its own aura. Clever, right? Also, yes, I drew my own watermark.)

8 Likes

WOW THAT LOOKS SO SICK! Awesome! Keep up this work!

2 Likes

That looks so cool! Its so clean especially when transitioning to the next character. Amazing work.

1 Like

woah, that looks great, love the characters effect.

1 Like

Really nice, just could use some more shading details on the muscles to make it feel more “poppy” in a sense, but really good! :3

1 Like

It’s one of your better graphics, the main character could use some overlay to fit in with the effect, the bottom left aura doesn’t fit him with the character matched with it, posing is repetitive, top right character has a oddly placed effect on his hand, top left character can use overlay for the effects, so can the bottom left and right characters.

You should smudge the pixelated muscles to look more smooth, and gently erase the side of the top middle aura.

Overall 4 / 10.