Looking for feedback on this icon artwork

recently i got commisioned to make a 2D roblox icon, i transitioned to a new drawing (Krita) program so the lineart quality is inconsistent.
Happy with how this turned out. But any feedback is appreciated!

4 Likes

What did you do to the noobs legs😭

1 Like

It looks very very good. I would just recommend adding more shadows and making the background make sense with the two characters. And agreed with @bananpha what did you do with the noobs legs. They look like needle tips lol.

1 Like

you’re right about the shading part, if you know any tutorials on how to shade in krita please leme know since i just changed the program im using, same applies for the BG
for the needle legs, the artwork was supposed to be stylised but ended up looking…eh, and i didn’t change them in the sketch , resulting in an uncanny abomination.
im sure it would look good if it wasn’t for the high detail on the other stuff , now it just looks weird and akward.
thanks for the feedback! much appreciated

1 Like

Very nice contour and I love how you incorporated a motion effect to create depth across the sword slashing “effect”; that being said, this drawing could greatly benefit from a clean up of linework.

The linework is quite messy and feels more like a tester sketch which at some point was converted into a full illustration.

1 Like

This icon artwork looks VERY GOOD! NICE JOB ON IT!