Looking for feedback on this SCP-HcZ hallway

I am in desperate need for feedback on this hallway from the SCP:F genre, this hallway is specifically a HcZ hallway, (Heavy Containment Zone) any feedback is greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Looks really good! one thing I would say is to maybe change the font on the sign to something more simple, but other than that it looks good.

1 Like

Thank you, I will mess around with the font later.

1 Like

the diamond plates could be darker, and the lights should be a little smaller, other than that it’s good

Thank you, I will attempt to make a smaller light.

Looks good so far, but maybe you cold add an item or two to make the hallway have more variety. You could add some boxes, or maybe something that is destroyed such as glass laying around. I know you can’t tell from an image, but it would be cool if the lights were spinning if you haven’t done that already. Other than that, this hallway looks pretty good.

Looks really good from what I can see. For a Heavy Containment Zone it certainly gives off the feeling of being in a restricted/dangerous part of a facility. It may also just be the way the screenshot was taken but it does seem a bit cramped. I’d extend the roof up a bit and maybe widen the hallways.

9/10 but still looks very good m8 :slight_smile:

Thank you, I will look into the height of the corridor.

Thank you for your support, it’s appreciated.