Looking For Feedback

Hi so I’m trying to make an Air Port hangar. I was using some examples from the internet and using jailbreaks and mad-citys sort of style but when I finished I think it looks too much like jailbreaks. What should I add or remove so it looks more original? Thanks from John.

Photos

Edit: Don’t worry about commenting lights unless you have an idea for what they should look like cause I still gotta add them.

4 Likes

These are very good hangers! Two things I would suggest improving.

1. Maker the hangers a bit bigger, because most hangers can hold more than one plane and that looks like it would be a tight fit in there.

2. Most airplane hangers have more of a storage feel and in my view, these kind of look like some space home on mars. Point is, I feel like if you changed up the color a bit it might be a bit better!

2 Likes

In my perspective, you did a really great job in desigining your airport hangars. The orange stripes color really makes it a really great hangar because for one, the hangars looks like an airport from a futuristic city which I can say looks so professional.
My only suggestion is that please make the door of the hangar more lighter. Its more better to place a lighter color for the door because the colors of the hangars are so lively that a black or gray color along with it may not suit it.
In all, you did a fine job and hope you can make this better.

1 Like