Looking for free copyright free music for your experiences?

Hey Everyone,

We feel bad about public audio going private. We had uploaded a library of 100+ songs for devs to use, but now that it’s private we thought we’d reach out to the community to help folks make their own music!

Use this link to make and download a free song from Strofe.com. You don’t need any musical background, and it takes just a few clicks!

29 Likes

These assets and your strofe tool is going to be a lifesaver for devs who can’t find music they can use. Thank you for what you and the strofe team are doing!

I have been meaning to check out strofe for the longest time now but this update may push me to checking it out sooner. This looks like such a cool tool, and I love how you don’t require a music background in order to use it and create pieces you can use freely for projects.

5 Likes

Happy to help! The Strofe team is live every Friday in our Discord channel if you want to say hi. Otherwise, it’s a great place to keep up with our development and share music.

1 Like

I’m telling y’all. Strofe will grow up as the main resource in the Roblox community just like HD Admin.

5 Likes

It’s a third party website so that’s not likely to happen, the toolbox is so much easier to access and just by opening roblox studio for the first time you can find HD admin

1 Like

I meant that as an example. I’m not that dumb to understand it. What I tried explaining here is that its fame will be like HD Admin, but yeah you get what I mean :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

Strofe team here again - If you haven’t heard of us - We recently released a new style that we modeled after some of our (and probably your) favorite Anime intro themes. :sunglasses:

Check it out under the “Spirited” mood @ strofe.com!

1 Like