Looking for game name suggestions

Hi friends,

So recently I made a Lunch Lady remake on Roblox, named Exam Week. Unfortunately, it got DMCA’ed, but I still have access to all the game content so the plan now is to repurpose everything into a different environment, but the same game concept. (e.g: collect X amount of items, then escape, while being hunted by an entity)

It also is no longer revolved around schools, so I can’t keep Exam Week as the name. The premise is that it will basically be chapter-based. For example, in the initial launch it’ll be a mansion map with an entity unique to that map. With each update, there will be new ‘chapters’ with an entirely different map and entity.

I was struggling trying to come up with some decent game names for a concept like this, since it’s not centered around a specific atmosphere/environment.

Thank you guys for reading. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Howdy,

Maybe you can try asking ChatGPT or other AI platforms to come up with names? You can specify everything in the AI chat bot to get a better output.

2 Likes

Hm, first of all that’s a nice idea! I like it. If it has entities and items to collect, I’d personally try to stay away from cliche names like ‘escape the _’ or ‘survive the _’ as they don’t usually get too many views, and it’s more of a younger player base than a wide variety.

I’d recommend a name that will:

1. Catch on and cling to peoples heads like Blade Ball for example. It has a nice ring to it and people remember it.
  2. Catch people’s eye. As said earlier, cliche names are SO boring.
    and
  3. PLEASE MAKE IT REVOLVE AROUND YOUR GAME because this is the biggest mistake many devs do. You should be able to get your players hooked and quickly understand what the game is about. It shouldn’t be running in circles to understand it’s an obby, or a simulator, or a horror game.

Hope this ultimately helps!

2 Likes