Looking for general developer

Team Rift image

Team rift currently only consists of me

@dispeller- Scripter
@dispeller- Animator
@dispeller- Builder
@dispeller- Ui artist

Developing something by yourself can get lonely and tiresome. I could continue to do everything by myself and secure all potential future profits, however, such an arrangement can lead to a type of insanity. I believe having someone join me would be of great benefit to both me and the game.

At the same time, it is very hard to actually make a profit on a Roblox game. For this reason, I am looking to have a very few amount of people who are skilled in many regions to join the team. 2 new members, max. Preferably 1 new member.

The current game on focus:
https://www.roblox.com/games/4419893655/Ethereal-Conquest

About the game:

Ethereal Conquest is an action RPG inspired by Tales from the Valley, Rogue Lineage, Cube World, Minecraft, and other games.

The core game loop consists of the player fighting monsters to earn XP, coins, and spells. Players obtain new spells by looting chests, killing enemies, or combining pre-existing spells (much like little alchemy).

Combat consists of explosive weapons and spells. The large and diverse world is split into many different biomes. Each biome has its own separate Roblox place (still under the same game). This will hopefully give a large range of creative flexibility while also making it relatively easy to add new content.

My portfolio:

About the job / Joining the team

As stated earlier, you must be skilled in many regions.
You must fill at least 3 of the folllowing roles to qualify, preferably 4:

• Experienced Builder
  • Decal Artist
  • Rig-maker
  • Animator
  • Music composer
  • Particle designer
  • Scripter

Payment

Payments will be in percentages, depending on the amount of work you put in.

I can also offer Robux, however, I can not offer more than a few hundred per asset.
I would much rather offer percentages to ensure a vested interest in the game’s success.

Requirements

You must have

• a portfolio at least similar in quality to mine
  • organizational skills (especially when building)
  • experience
  • commitment
  • respect
  • an attitude that is positive / chill / not toxic
  • an entrepreneurial spirit
  • fun

Contact Us

Message me on the dev forums or DM me on discord.

discord.gg/Zwww2zK

Feel free to reply with any questions

2 Likes

updated title to be more accurate

Hello, I can script, animate, do particle design and decals.

Still looking for someone with enough experience to fill this role.
Role filled

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.