Looking For Gui Ideas

Hello, I am trying to make a Clicker game and i want to make some good Gui for it does anyone have any ideas for Gui?

MY CURRENT GUI:

Note: Ignore the Admin Pannel gui.

1 Like

I like the GUI as it is now. Personally I would put the money into a money button that slides out and put everything else into a menu button.

1 Like

Quite odd area to consolidate all the buttons imo, I would list the gem and coins horizontally along the top of the screen and shelf the rest of the buttons in a container toggled open/closed from off-screen. What’s the big “Click” button for?

Hello! I am Exclusive_Gaming, I Specialize in making UI or User Interface for your Roblox Needs.

I have been working on multiple Projects in Roblox and Discord for a long time now.

All of the products I make are as high quality as possible. I have worked on several commissions on Discord and Roblox before, and I have gained quite a great experience as Company in the Roblox platform.
My services are top quality and I try my best to finish our products for our customers ASAP, but it may vary on the quantity and quality of the product that my customer needs. Please make sure to take a look at my portfolio as it contain all my terms and conditions and my past work. I also have a Discord Server that has more examples of my past work, feel free to dm me about that.

Portfolio:

charrrrrrrrrrrttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They asked for GUI feedback not your bio and portfolio.

1 Like

Looks pretty good but I don’t like this gap:

Would look way better if you added something to fill in the gap.

1 Like