Looking for help for layered clothing adapted for R6

This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear! i want to make an armor as a layered clothing

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible! i am in this part of the layering process but i dont know what else to do after that point and i dont know how to make the layered clothing adapt to the body its on

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub? i tried watching tutorials but all of them are about shirts for different body shapes but not r6

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

i am looking for help any clue would be priceless!

i found the solution actually it was about the weigh paints and the outter and inner cages i didnt give attention to both of these

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.