Looking for improvements of a house design

Hello, I am Stickza and I am a builder who tried out for a position in an upcoming game and I finished a building and he said “Improve a Bit and Come back” so I am here to ask you guys what I can improve! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For one thing, the left side of the front of the house has one window, while the other side has two. It would be better if they had an equal amount of windows.

While on the topic of windows, the sides of the house and back should also have more windows.

And lastly, the house should have a bit more decor for the exterior. It’s pretty well detailed besides all that.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback! I will definitely be updating it like this

Hello! Here are some ideas for you.

1. Chimney with smoke coming out.
  2. Plants on the outside and outdoor lighting.
  3. Maybe rearrange border around windows so it doesn’t look repetitive/copied/duplicated. (optional)

Let me know if this helps!

1 Like

That is a great list! But what do you mean by rearrange border around windows?

1 Like

1 Like

Will definitely be doing this! Thank you!

1 Like

No problem! Here are some other ideas:

1. Center left window on front or put two of them there like the other side.
  2. Add a door handle.
  3. Maybe windows on the right side (upstairs)

Is there an interior? Or is it just exterior?

Your welcome!

1 Like

Just exterior, I applied for a mmorpg game and I was trying to get in and he said “Improve it a bit and come back” so I am trying my best to make it look good so I can get the role

1 Like

Good luck on getting the role!

1 Like

It looks very good, but i would like you to use realistic textures to complete the look.
I get mine at textures.com, and i also edit them in properties+ using the normal roblox materials to add to it. It’s pretty easy to figure out to fiddle with the transparency and reflection.

1 Like

Hey! Also, what is this? image

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am going to definitely use this website!!

That was a mistake that I made on accident but will be fixing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, good luck to you once again on getting the role!

1 Like

Also, if you cannot find the right texture, i suggest using google with the search of ‘.texture name. texture’

1 Like