Looking For Investment

Bistriez Bakery Recruitment

Hello, I am writing to you on behalf of a great upcoming game, It is a bakery style game that allows players to experience great food and fun mini games to play with there friends! We are currently looking for investment to put on advertisements. Please take into account, this game is not entirely finished yet, we are just looking for investment ready for release soon!

Amount
We are currently looking for around 10-30k
This can be payed by different people. But minimum is 8k
I can accept payment from: Limited’s, Group Funds, T-Shirt

In return I can supply game % for a period of time.
for example 10k = 25% for 5-6 months or 10% for 1 year

The Game

Pictures

Links
Game :🍩Bistriez Bakery V1 [🤑BUY RANKS🤑] - Roblox
Group: Bistriez Bakery - Roblox

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forums or Discord @Developer#8173
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: updated with pictures and updated discord tag!

Your pictures look nice. How long do you think it will take for your game to release.

Thank you for your interest, we are currently in the stages of making the food and drink machines, more minigames and some small areas like VIP room, there is also some more merch and gfx to be made I reckon a week or two and release is available.

I visited and didn’t see any forms of monetization. How do you expect to make money?

Also, your method of investing is flawed.

You should instead offer the developer 10% until they earn their money back, and then a defined amount after that, like 30% total, or 5% for a year.

Like said, the game isn’t fully completed yet we are scripting a large cash system with pets and we have many ideas for gamepasses, as well as merch. All this should be ready in the next 1 or 2 weeks.

I would like you to answer this question:
What makes your game different?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Investment posts are now against the rules:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/official-rules-of-the-roblox-developer-forum/46429/52

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.