Looking for Long Term Group Devs (Builders and Scripters)

READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE CONTACTING :slight_smile:

Hello there!!!
I am GloriousPhenomenon but you can call me Dawson. I am the owner and lead dev for Dawson Awesome Productions. We are currently making a roblox game like adopt and raise games but we want ours to be different and more fun for people to play. We are about half way done with the game. We also plan on doing many many updates to the game like adding buildings.

We also plan on doing many other games in the future after we finish this one.
Examples:
A piggy like game with a big plot twists and turns.
A game were young people fight old people
AND MANY MORE!!!

We are hiring builders and scripters.

For the modelers I would need them to builds some buildings and other things like trees with me.

For the scripters I would need you to help me make a working police car, a menu (that I have a design for) and a few other things.

We are hiring devs of all experience to come work for us. We used to have 4 devs but they all left because they lost interest in the project.

PAYMENT
Our group funds currently are 51 robux because we are just starting out but AFTER the game makes some money all devs with be paid respectively.

CONTACT INFORMATION
you can contact me at any time on discord DawsonAwesome#4085 then you will be added to the dev team discord server and we can then get to work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.