Looking for map builders

Hi there! We are Splatter Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, a bloxburg inspired game!

@quan_hero14 - Lead builder/ sound designer
@could be you -builder
@CLOSED -Environmental artist

We are looking for a advanced low poly builder and a environmental artist to join our team.

The environmental artist will be using roblox’s or blender’s tools to make terrain suitable for our game.

The builder will help me build the map. The map will have buildings as well as subway stations and many more.

Everyday I will be checking your progress and we will be using voice chat on discord so it is easier to communicate. Please do not use free models

We are paying up to 20% Each for the game profits.There will be a backup payment so your hard work doesn’t go to waste :slight_smile:
You can contact us

• developer forum
  • discord(T.o.p#2971) that is our preferred way.
  • Twitter @splattergames1
    You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am interested but no scripters in the team?

No not yet. We are planning to build the map and in the middle where we got progress we hire a scripter.

I am interested, what is your discord? If its the one above i have sent you a fr.

I am interested, I send you a friend reqeust on dizzy.

My discord is T.o.p#2971 hope I can work with you!

Im interested my portfolio is [FOR HIRE] Terrain Artist

I currently found a terrian artist. My discord changed to T.o.p#2416

I sent you discord a friend request, I am trying to improve my skills on terrain, and I am pretty good at it too, If I do say so myself, my discord is eliisacompleteweirdo, hopefully we can work together

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.