Looking for map designer. I'm an experienced builder

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

We are a dev team. We’ve been working on a game since 1 year ago and are currently looking for someone to help with the addition of new amazing content.
We make original games and listen to our communities for suggestions and stuff they’d love to see in our games.

Our current project is a big game called Bloxy Roads. It combines elements of PvP, some comedy and fast paced action racing through imaginative worlds and challenging courses.

You can see our progress so far here: Bloxy Roads - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a map designer. Someone who has previously worked in other big games. Also you aren’t just going to draw sketches. You got to come on often and do adjustments to the map itself or lay out some text. This is a very very trustworthy job position.

Payment

We are paying 6% revenue share as well as any amount of robux you want monthly. Currently our budget is 1000 robux. I sell music so I use most of my earnings to fund the group and act as an investor as well as a team leader but I want to like drop or let go of being so much a team leader and pass that role onto someone else.

Contact Us

Masol#7088

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.