Looking for Modeler's and Terrain editors

About Us

Hey there! We are a new game’s studio currently working on a game called “Duck Hunt” which is still in development

The Team
@coraIize - Owner/Builder
@rekillhd - Scripter
@Kostiskat - Builder
@Lxcazettx - Bulder
@You - Modeler
@You - Terrain

About The Jobs

As a modeler you will be expected to make meshes in blender (example: Trees)

As a terrain editor you will be expected to edit our terrain baseplates

Payment

To be maintained. To answer 2 questions fully in the post: We can’t give out an fully payment plan due to the game not being out. We are working hard to get it out and are in need of more developers. Once the game is out and we get in-come on the game we will make sure you are paid. If your not happy with payments, we can try and make it higher or we can remove your work in your respect.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/quackprodrblx
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t comprehend what you mean by this, what is the payment exactly?

5 Likes

Could we get a guesstimate of how much pay we get?

2 Likes

Since the game isn’t out and we are most likely not at the final stage of hiring developers, the owner wanted me to put “To be maintained”, whiled we work something out. Apologies.

Please may you read the reply above.

If I’m going to apply, I want a list of things to do. I don’t want to see:

I want to know what I am going to model, I want to know how many things I need to model, and I need to know a due date. Please go in detail about the positions available. If a tree is an example and not an object that needs to be modeled, then what do we do?

That was just an example. While you work with us the owner will give out things that needs to be done before release / update and when we need it. You will always have a part inside an update and if your not done with your part we will offer to support you as much as we can. Hope this answers you question.

Please refer to here about making a recruitment post. You should be prepared to answer the majority of questions, as well as list enough detail for at least a low-level job offer to be proposed.

For modeler, low-poly or high poly ?

Also, in what range would be the per asset pay ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.