Looking for new furnishment ideas for my popular game

Hey all other game designers out there, I’ve been developing the game called “Eradication Phenomenon” (with almost 10k visits, which is alot to me) and I have decided to remaster it a little bit. Like a new weapon, new spawn area, a shop, or anything else related to this game.

I’ve came up with some other ideas myself, but I need help making them more creative.

Here’s one of them,

A New "Spawn Cabin" Idea

A (new) cabin at the spawn consisting of leaderboards and stats, but the rest I need ideas to can be commented down below. Here’s a (stock image) of a large cabin I’m thinking of building (ignore everything else around it, focus on the cabin itself) :

I’ve also decided to remaster the map too,

Remastered Map Idea

I’ve decided to make an entirely new map. It’s got a mix of high and low poly, I think this map might be suitable for my game if all goes well.

I’ve also decided to add new weapons to my games:

A New Weapon

I’m planning to add a (legendary) weapon that can be found on top of a hill or mountain in the game, here’s what it could be (Users sensitive to large or strong guns advised):

OIP

Its a dual minigun.
Yes, you heard that right. It would be very powerful to the game and players wouldn’t stand a chance!

Here’s the other weapon I’m planning to add, discretion may be advised

A New (Gamepass) Bomb, Relating To My Own Username

I’ve decided to make this last one relating to my username. To those who don’t know it, it’s obviously NapalmBombz. To those of you that dont know what napalm is, here’s the definition:

-Napalm

Napalm is an incendiary mixture of a gelling agent and a volatile petrochemical (usually gasoline (petrol) or diesel fuel). The title is a blend of the names of two of the constituents of the original thickening and gelling agents: co-precipitated aluminium salts of naphthenic acid and palmitic acid..
When you say napalm bombs, your talking atomic death. Here’s a picture of multiple napalm bombs,

Adding these to the game would be a pretty good idea to me.

If any of you have any other ideas you want to post, please comment down below!

The game link can be provided below:

Hey,
I agree with the map remaster, the current map is way too large and takes too long to walk on foot.
Some suggestions you added here are fine but I think more important ones should be added first:

• It is hard to know what to do in the game, some sort of tutorial would be nice. I am supposed to kill enemies? I can’t find any.
  • The spawn points should be invisible.
  • The NPC walking around randomly is a bit weird, I think I saw badcc?
  • I’m not sure why, but the turning mechanic was really stiff, I had to turn my sensitivity up to 4 to feel about right.

Hopefully, that like-ratio will increase with some changes! Also, it would be nice if you left a game link with your post.
Good luck!

Hey,

Thanks for your opinion!

• A tutorial is planned for upcoming updates.
  • Spawn points will be turned invisible now.
  • NPC’s are there to keep the server “alive” and/or for the current user(s) in the server to practice using their weapons.
  • The turning mechanic has been acting weird lately and was noticed earlier. It is currently being fixed for the next update as well.
  • A game link will be edited in the post for an easy shortcut.