Looking for professional portfolio designer [CLOSED]

Hey there community,

I’m looking to commission someone that can either tidy up my already existing builder portfolio, OR make me an additional one via a website that is stylish and simplistic for me to add content to. I’d like to incorporate some uniquely designed gfx into it, and some more thorough organization. Basically I’m just trying to get my portfolio on par with some of the most professionally designed portfolio’s I’ve seen on the forums.

You can find my current portfolio here:

Payment:

I’m willing to pay $20-40 USD (or the robux equivalent) for this service depending on the quality and creativity.

Elaboration of style:

Whichever of the two choices you pick, I’d like the end result to be something where it’s easy to have a parallel between the informative, textual side of my portfolio with relevant experiences and such, with the massive amount of building content I have to display. Consider that it is to appear professional with resume like qualities that pertain to roblox development. With the GFX, this mostly pertains to the devforum portfolio choice, but I’d like some nice text labels, maybe a custom logo or two, some cool art of my avatar would also me nice.

If you choose to make a website, obviously that’s a little heavier on design and has much more variety, so please ask for specifics and I can get more into detail about style choices and colors.

Contact me:
If this job interests you, please contact me on discord at DreadNautical#7764 , or on the forums for a typically slower response.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Added you! Tege#6314 hope to talk further!

1 Like

I’d be happy to help you with that, I can make it any style you’d like. I honestly wouldn’t call myself a professional, but I’m a pretty neat person. I’ll add you on discord at 𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎🔪#5638 .

1 Like

Likewise, thank you for your interest

I’m interested , I’ve sent you a request on Discord. My username is Orginatix#3082

1 Like

Howdy! Feel free to contact me. :slight_smile:

Aleayx#0001, already sent you afriend request!

1 Like

I can Do portfolios BUT I can only get paid in R$

1 Like