(looking for someone to uv map some cars)

ABOUT US

• Hello there, this is Oklahoma State Community. Im the head developer and do not have any knowledge in how to UV map police cars so i need someone to do it.

DETAILS

• I need someone to UV map 4 Police cars.
  • This needs to be done by Friday 11:59 PM
  • I will show you what needs to be done in discord.

PAYMENT

• As far as payment goes anything for 1 car, 50-150 they are easy so this should not be taking forever.

CONTACT

• Discord (Im on a lot) : (C173) xXSnowman_22Xx#6312
    Or
    Below!

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

In some cases it’s easy to map, Sometimes it’s pretty complex, It just depends on the topology.

Would you be able to do it?

(30h Chars)

For everyone’s edification, can you clarify:
Are you looking for someone to create a UV map (i.e. the texture that you draw over and then put on the car), or are you looking for someone to just texture the vehicle with an existing map (i.e. actually do the drawing over with the logos/liveries/whatever you want on it)?

I need someone to make the UV mapping, then i can insert it and put it on. I just need the decals done on it.

Again, to clarify, this is an example of a UV map:

And this is an example of a texture (which is made OVER a UV map):

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what i need. I will just show you in discord what i need and you can make it.

2 Likes

I wasn’t actually looking to be hired. I just wanted to make sure people that read the post understood what you wanted, so that everyone saves some time :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.