Looking for testers on the new update for my game

Hello! I have been working on a huge update for my game Cursed Grounds, and im looking for testers to find bugs and try the update in general. The game is currently public, but on Tuesday 27th, it will become private to apply the update and i will grant access to the testers for the remainder of that same week. The game and new update should be going public again on Oct 3.

If you are interested in helping let me know so we can coordinate, if you join the community server it will be much easier to arrange any feedbacks, permissions, etc. Also as a thanks, testers will receive some extra rewards in-game once the update goes live. Thats it, i will comment here again on Tuesday as a reminder and encouragement :slight_smile:

Thanks for the time!

3 Likes

Would honestly pay testers in robux or paypal since if the game dies after launch there will be no point of having in-game rewards…

2 Likes

I disagree, this is creations and feedback and he just wants testers, not lifetime scripters

6 Likes

Good point… I guess I can’t argue…

2 Likes

Hello! I appreciate your reply and perspective! You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and i respect that. But i sadly can’t afford to do payment for this testing phase so thats all i could offer, which to be honest, is more than what the community usually gives for checking a game out.

I think its perfectly fine to ask for testing for anyone who is interested in playing the game and getting some extra perk for their time and help, regardless, im not forcing anyone to do anything they dont want. Thank you for your time anyways!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, i will definitely check it out!

1 Like

Can i be a tester?

I am a computer user.

1 Like

This should probably be a job opening, probably you should the talent hub - talent.roblox.com, it is a good place to find work and post jobs were others can apply.

Yes of course, everyone can participate :slight_smile:

I considered it but i think its more fitting here, as im basically just asking for the usual “play my game and give me feedback/point out bugs if there are any” that you see on this forum category. The only difference is im making the post some days ahead of time.

1 Like

What’s the game about? It looks like a Tower Defense game of sorts.

2 Likes

its about surviving an entity who is chasing u around
Story mode is about avoiding the entity and getting the item

1 Like

How do you know this?

(Text Limit)

ive played since the beta session

1 Like

Yea as Drip explained, it has a PvP Mode which works similar to Killer games, but has some additional mechanics to spice it up, like if Survivors work together they can get guns to defend themselves and maybe kill the monster before its too late. Story mode is more horror themed with jumpscares and puzzles in first person. The update we want to test has revamps like new maps, adjustments to those and new systems like Daily Login rewards, 2 new gamemodes: Backrooms which is singleplayer only and has over 10 maze variants with prize at the end and some easter eggs. The other new gamemode is for the Halloween Event which works like an Obby basically, with 4 paths and difficulties :slight_smile: apart from that there is still more stuff but yea, thats the main things

Oh, sorry, my bad, I thought you were looking for testers, my mistake.

Just as an update, we are looking into getting a big group testing session and it will almost guaranteed to be on thursdsy so thats the new date for anyone who wants to try the game and give feedback. Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Update: The testing will be tomorrow 29/09/2022 at 2pm EST i believe :slight_smile:
Everyone is welcome to join the group session and give feedback and report bugs on your experience!
Thank you

Totally not past 2PM, 29/09/2022 (This is DD, MM, and YYYY), not my format

we did in fact, have been playing for this whole time, so time was accurate. Maybe different game instance?