Looking for things to build

Hey developers, i’m looking for things to build that I could use for other projects, useful things or things to help me practice.

I’ll try to do everything, thanks.

crates, simple thing to make, but it’s def something you can add detail to

1 Like

Maybe some animals would be an idea to try.

Maybe a penguin that slides on ice and eats fish.
This requires scripting, animation, particles, sound effects, and modeling skills. A bit of everything if you want to do that.

If you don’t know how to do that, maybe do one of those 10 second, 10 minute, 1 hour challenges. Look up a random object generator and try to add as much as you can.

Hope you have fun. :>

1 Like

Sounds like a challenge since I have no knowledge with animation, i’ll try it out soon maybe show it in cool creations, sounds like a cool idea.

1 Like

This is what I have so far, crate with nails on every side, and a broken side I’m going to add like an axe of some sort.

personally, when I feel like doing a little building practice I just look up low/mid poly models of a random building that comes to mind and try to recreate some of them

for example. . .

1 Like

I highly recommend finding inspiration that spikes your interests and go from there, I normally visit sites such as pinterest - google - dribble ect. Start by modeling something you enjoy. Use reference images to put everything together as that could help you improve your building into brainstorming ideas on what to create next for a future project.

E.g. if your into building small props that you enjoy such as castles, weapons, assets cars and more. Just to note there are over many topics related to this specific question. It would be best to look through them, as it may be something you would want to dive into creating.

After all it would be good to write a list of things on a piece of paper that could be used for feature projects!

1 Like

Yee, that’s what i’ve been doing so far I got a blacksmith idea to make in a low poly style, here’s what I have so far.

1 Like