Looking for UI designer, 3D Modeler and possibly builder for medieval project

NOTE: I’m a small developer who enjoys working in small, organized teams. I would love to keep this as small as possible to one or two people that I can have more then a business relationship with, and can genuinely call them a friend of mine.

About Me

I’m currently a solo developer who enjoys working on things in the medieval genre. With booming games such as Dungeon Quest and Rogue Lineage, I believe that the medieval genre on ROBLOX has a chance for much more success then it already as. Dungeon Quest has inspired me to move forward with my medieval project, where I present (not completely set name, can be changed) Medpire.

The Team
@rokedev Project Lead, scripter.
@xJayMB 3D Modeler, and environmental design artist.
@Bammit UI Designer, and advisor to other categories.

About The Job

This is a job for someone who loves the medieval world, and wants to work in a environment that can help execute their ideas to make a fantastic, and enjoyable medieval experience. For all jobs, experience or atleast willingness to learn/use the medieval theme would be required.

Assets would include a entire immersive medieval map similar to that of Skyrim.

Current Roadmap can be found here.

Update logs of smaller features can be found here.

Payment

I CANNOT PUSH THIS ENOUGH: This is not a project if you’re looking to make a large chunk of money quickly. This is a project that will take quite a bit of time to have a demo out with 1-2 hours of playtime.

The revenue from the game will strictly be non pay-to-win, including possible paid access and cosmetics for things such as horses and weapon skins.

Contact Me

You can contact me in multiple ways:

Thank you for reading, any suggestions for the post or any questions about the game can be asked through any of the contacts.

2 Likes

Howdy! Your project piques my interest however I’d like some more information on it before I decide whether or not I’d like to apply.

The main three points I’d like to go in depth on are as follows:

• You have made it clear this is not a large sum of money quickly, but will there be pay or percentages at all? If so, could you provide some estimates?
  • Secondly, how long do you hope this project will take? Does it have a set deadline or do you have a more casual approach to development?
  • Last but not least, I’d love to hear more about the idea for the game you have in mind!

Feel free to DM me at NoirSplash#9360 to address any of these topics.

You can find my portfolio here:

1 Like

I 100% agree with all of the questions, and I’ll answer them here, and additionally I added you on discord.

Percentages will be given out when the project starts generating revenue, and it will be based on who has made major contributions to the project at that point. I don’t want to hand out percentages now, because if some developers can’t stay then their percentage has to be spread out, and it can get messy. In terms of just pure robux pay, I plan to pay the developers who show a genuine interest and drive for working on the project sporatically, and the amount will depend on how much I have + what they have been doing.

The first demo that will be playable and can actually recieve real user feedback will probably take about 30-40 days given all the developers that are required are hired. There is no set deadline as I want this to flow as smoothly as possible, so if there is a bump in development such as a developer has to go on vacation, we can continue working without having to rush the deadline. In conclusion, yes it is quite a casual approach to development.

I’ve always had trouble with finding a unique idea for a game. About last week, I started watching videos about finding game development ideas, and I found that to make a unique game, rather then trying to redesign one game’s concepts, bring together multiple game’s concepts and add to it. So that’s exactly what I did! I have 2 favorite games/genres of all time. ARK: Survival Evolved is a addiction that I’ve had since release, and I’d love to bring some of it’s aspects to roblox. On top of that, I’ve been in the roleplaying Game of Thrones genre on roblox for about 3 years, but recently stepping away from it to pursue development more. I used to be active in the system where you would build up a house, go to war, and attempt to be the strongest, and it was quite a lot of fun. Bringing these two together, I thought of a game that is set in the medieval era and revolves around a survival aspect of there being large creatures that crudely resemble dinosaurs that can be tamed, killed, and used to build up power for your clan.

That should answer your questions, this post is already quite long though so just DM me any more questions you have!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.