[CLOSED] NoirSplash - Detailed Building Portfolio

About me

Heya! My name is Noire and I’m a 21 year old builder and game designer from Ontario, Canada. I’ve been playing Roblox since Pi Day 2009, and have been slowly working on my development skills for the past few years. I consider myself proficient in medium-high quality builds with emphasis on immersion and attention to detail. I do not work on very large scale projects alone and I am a novice when it comes to flat shaded (low-poly) styles but I’m always looking to improve!

twitter | roblox | discord

My schedule mostly depends on how many projects I am currently working on.

• On weekends and weekdays I should be able to work anywhere from 3 - 10 hours a day on a project, depending on the terms we discuss before beginning the project.

• If I have plans or am otherwise unable to work on a project for any given reason, I will make sure to notify you and do my best to catch up when I return.

• I do not work on holidays. (This includes traditional holidays such as Christmas, as well as Canadian public holidays such as Labour Day.)

Mist

Personal Project 1/8/2020

Vibe Station バイブ駅

NoirSplash, Gesaffelstein & Reselim 3/1/2020

Umbara Battlefront

The Galactic Republic 3/30/2019

Disclaimer: The vehicles shown in this shot were provided to me by the employer, I did not make them. The base mesh for the tentacles have been allowed for use by the original creator UndoneBuilder.

Dead End - Underground

Personal Project 12/29/2018

Surunu Caulon

Personal Project 4/5/2018

TNI:C Base

The Nighthawk Imperium 9/8/2019

Lictor Castrum

The Senate and People of Rome 4/20/2018

All pricing is negotiable.
I don’t have set prices for my builds as requests vary a lot which affects build time, quality or other factors in price. However, I will not accept any offer below 10 000 R$ or $50 CAD ($35~ USD.) Keep in mind, these are my minimums and I am not likely to accept this as a first offer unless what you are asking is relatively reasonable. I do not take revenue percentage unless you are an established group with previously successful games and funds for advertising.

My preferred payment method is USD or CAD through PayPal however I’m willing to accept other currencies such as GBP or Robux through group payout. Along with this, I charge a 40% cancellation fee if the project is terminated prematurely.

Have any questions? Feel free to contact me at any of my links provided underneath the “About Me” section, however I respond the fastest through Discord. I live in EST so keep that in mind as you send me a message. Thank you! :v:

62 Likes

Outstanding portfolio. You should be really proud of those builds.

6 Likes

This portfolio is amazing! I really love Dead End - Underground, and the amount of detail you’ve put into it. As @SamIsAcidic you should be extremely proud of those builds. Goodluck with future commisions!
:smile:

4 Likes

Like your baseball museum really well done man!!

4 Likes

Everything about this post is very high quality. The payment methods match up perfectly (R$10,000 * .0035 = $35 USD/$47.21 CAD). Your building skills are truly amazing, and this portfolio is very descriptive. :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible! Without a doubt, these are some of the most outstanding builds I’ve ever seen. Especially the first two! It doesn’t even look like a ROBLOX build! And the Umbara Battlefront blew my mind! The second I saw it I remembered the Umbara Battle episode of the Clone Wars TV show. It’s incredibly accurate!

3 Likes

Hello, thank you all for your kind comments on my portfolio.
I am posting again to let everyone know that my commissions are now open and I would love to see your offers.

If you’d like to commission me for your project shoot me a DM on Discord at NoirSplash#9360.
When messaging me, please include a short description of what you have in mind. This helps me when sorting through my DMs as I get a lot of messages and this makes it easier to get to yours.

Thank you! :v:

3 Likes

My commissions are open once again.

I’ve updated my portfolio with some new information as well as a new project.

If you’d like to commission me, message me on discord at NoirSplash#9360 or shoot me a devforum message. When sending a message, please state that you are looking to commission and a brief summary of your project so that I may get to your message as quickly as possible.

Thank you! :v:

1 Like

Very detailed and fantastic work I hope you get a lot of commissions! :smile:

1 Like

Wow. I like your projects. They are very detailed. I just visited one of your showcases: “Dead End - Underground” and “Wooden Creek” and I was amazed of them. Keep it up. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Amazing Work, I love the detail! My favorite one being your Mist Project!

1 Like

Awesome work, Noir!
Dead End - Underground is what I simp for now :flushed:

3 Likes

Great work from the owner of EBR. Also, goodbye collaboration!