[LOOKING] Is anyone selling a Star Wars-style City?

Hello I am looking for a fully custom city preferably made based off the old-republic style of building, so like futuristic but without lots of neon. This city will be used for a new group I am working on. I am very flexible on payment and will most definitely accept any offer given for the build.

The game MUST be owned by you and you must be willing to sign a contract officially transferring all ownership rights over to me.

P.S Sorry if the format is off, I don’t have much time to write this up.

Please reply below, OR contact me at Swift#3113 (Let me know if you sent a FR with your username)

Approximate style of building i’m in need for, although slight differences in era won’t be to big of a deal.

1 Like

I’m also open to someone who can build one from scratch in a REASONABLE time, although I do prefer it to already be made.

1 Like

It’s usually easier to find someone to make it from scratch, since people who build premade assets make things that are more general, therefore a higher chance for a purchase.
I think the best way to go about this is to make a 'Looking For Builder" post, or search around in #collaboration:portfolios

Could you clarify what you mean by “fully custom”

what…? no person under the age of 18 are legally allowed to sign legally binding contracts, its more of a conversation piece rather than anything you can enforce.

Fully custom, meaning no free models, no stolen assets…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.