Looking To Start A Developing Team. ViperTech Studios

ViperTech Studios . . . Needs You

About Me (Stylxus)

Hi there my name is @Stylxus. I am 18 y/o and I have been developing for just under a year now and i love ROBLOX developing and want to take it a step further. i am looking to put together a developer team that would be willing to work on new projects and start a new movement together.

How Will Adds and Sponsors and more be paid for.

I (Stylxus) have the funds to cover all the needed costs. i have robux to cover the games costs including sponsors, adds etc.

Positions Open

Here are the available Spots On the team.
Scripter. - Could Be You
UI/Artwork - Could Be You
Modeler - Could be You

Age Limit

Must Be At least 15 and Mature. I also request that you have a microphone so we can all talk and get to know one and other better.

How To Apply

Note: Do Not Apply If You Do Not Take Developing Serious.
Comment Your Portfolio Link and Discord name and if you make in into the team you will be added on discord

Payments

Note: I Do Have Backup Payments. But I dont want any money hungry people on my development team. if we all do our part as a team we will be successful and we will all get paid eventually. during game development times if you need a little robux here and there i will feel more the happy to try and give you some. currently i have 26K in group funds that would be what we can work off of in till we release.

Builder(Stylxus) 20%
Modeler 20%
Scripter 35%
Ui/Artist 20%
5% will go back into the game to cover Adds and Sponsors and More. . . Percentages Can Be Talked Over

Thanks For Reading This And Hope To Get This Team Going Soon

4 Likes

Portfolio link:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/hayden-a28-portfolio/532029
Applying for: UI Designer
Discord: HaydenA#6666

Note: The designs on my portfolio are a little outdated, haven’t had a chance to update it, if you need more examples, discord please! :blush:

Hi there, I am interested in the Scripter position. Please add me on Discord (adrien#3983) and I can send over some of my work.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in the scripting position, here is my portfolio:

Dev#4731

1 Like

I’m interested to fill the roll of a UI/Artist. Here is my portfolio: [PERMANENTLY CLOSED] 2D Digital Artist and Icon Designer - #13 by Maventine

That’s pretty vague, what is your team doing to be developing? Coordination and planning is key, it puts you ahead of the game. You should give more details, a plan, what you want the devs to make.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.