[Open] Toxic_Beams | Scripting Portfolio

About Me

Hello! My name is Toxic_Beams and I am offering my services as a scripter for a short commission. What sets me apart from other scripters is experience. I am very experienced in scripting. I have been a scripter for Delicy Cafe (4k+) members. I am currently a developer for a SCP group. And I used to be a developer for Hostile Studios.

Work

Here are some things I can make

Scripts —
-Baking GUI
-Order GUI
-Unboxing system
-Name tags
-Working doors
-Admin Logs
-Admin Panels
-Music GUI
-Settings GUI
-ect
UI—

Availability

I am available for hours, but I am looking for a short commission.

Payment

All payments and negotiable. I will do payments off of assets, not weekly or monthly payment. I will also accept one-time payments. I accept robux or USD.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or at Via Discord: Dev#4731

Thank you for reading my portfolio! :smile:

Hi there!

I’m also a programmer myself. Try adding some evidence of your work, I know it’s hard for progammers but it’s not impossible - I like using YouTube videos of my systems and pasting the links here so that people can have a look at the final products I can produce.

Another thing is the “About Me” part, I think this part could be a really good way of setting yourself apart from all the other scripters that are out here trying to make a quick buck. Why should we hire YOU and not the next guy?

Hope this helps,
Tom :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply! :smile: I will be sure to add it.

Scripter huh? You failed to script 1 simple thing at a project of mine along with scamming me. Cant see many people wanting to hire you if they have a brain. Along with that you cant provide any examples, no idea why I hired you in the first place

1 Like