Looking to start a Roblox Game Developer Team to make something advanced

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hello Developers! I am Aidan Plays!!, a small upcoming game developer. I am looking for some people who are willing to join my team and work with us on our new game, Dayron: Kingdoms Fall

The Team So Far
@CouldBeYou - Environment Design
@bryancololee - Scripter
@Retro_Ben - UI/GUI
@supermanaymany - Secondary UI/GUI
@AidanPlaysYT_Real - Builder
@CouldBeYou - NPCs and Mob Design
@CouldBeYou - Animator
@CouldBeYou - Texture Designer
@CouldBeYou - Mesh Designer
@Mast3rlord - Weapon Mesh Designer

About The Job

We are looking for people with these skills to join our team. We expect everything to be high quality and adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's style

Note: I understand the limits of Roblox and my goal is not to copy that game. So by high-quality i mean just high for Roblox standards.

Payment

We are paying in game profits. Our only payment method is Robux. The payment will be given after the game’s completion. The group it will be done on is Aidan Plays!! Community. I will pay a % of what the game makes every week after completion.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or message me on Roblox.com. My Messages are public, so you don’t have to friend me
right away.
There is no age-requirement to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi bro i would like to apply for a ui role

1 Like

I’m sorry, someone applied for that role right before you. If there is anything else you want to be then please tell me.

owww pls can i be a seconday ui maker

1 Like

what is the guys name and his job pls show me

1 Like

Retro_Ben is the UI/GUI designer right now. I could make you secondary, but you would not be able to get paid. (You would still get credit though)

bc i rlly want to help ppl out you dont need to pay me a lot

I dunno what you mean, but you can’t be sure the game will be a hit. Do you have any backup payments if the game doesn’t become a hit for your developers?

2 Likes

could i get arround 3 % ? or no :C

1 Like

okay, can you give me an example of your past work?

ok here

these are 2 of the i i made i can make many more custtom

1 Like

Okay, can you make them like in zelda?

ye i can if you give me a image

have you got a discord so you can add me ?

1 Like

so then bro am i in i can work like 2h a day

1 Like

okay, my discord is Aidan Plays!!#3481

ok i send you a request accept it

Is there any backup payment for if the game doesn’t earn any %?

I personally wouldn’t do this unless there was, as there is no guarantee the game will make enough profit to make up for the time everyone spends on it.

1 Like

there isn’t, but our game is almost bond for success

There isn’t really a way of guaranteeing that though.

I would personally sort out some sort of down-payment just in case.

2 Likes