Los Pollos Hermanos - Building

Hey haii
I am working on a brand new Roblox Cafe/Restaurant experience; “Los Pollos Hermanos”.
I am building on real life scale, based on the Netflix Series “Better Call Saul” & “Breaking Bad”.

You can see the real life building in 3D, by clicking here.

This is only a draft, it isn’t finished yet.
If you have any feedback, or ideas what I can change; please drop them here:+1:

• Sparx :sparkles:
10 Likes

The entrance looks a bit simple … looks strange with block and wedge.

So how can I fix this?
  • First of all, you can make the pieces thinner.
  • I think it would be better if you size and adjust the pieces instead of wedges.

I hope I could help :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
@dikyar9

Thanks for your reply!

That is the exmployee entrance :wink:
The back isn’t done yet, I am working on a team door etc right now :slight_smile:

This is the customer entrance.

– Sparx

I think there is not much problem with customer entrance. Windows not visible?
If there is no glass, I recommend adding glass.

@dikyar9

Try adding some utilities to the flat angles of the buildings. Small details go so far, especially as the new engine(s) roll out.

If you need feedback on a particular point, just message me.
Makeineer

Oki :+1:
Glass will be added once the interior & outside is done; otherwise it glitches or something, I don’t know why.

Its a pretty boring building from the outside in real life too, the interior will have nice details.
I’ll add a menu & some logos outside.

Thx for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is also a very important detail. Why is there a silhouette on the structure? I guess it’s because of the sky block you are using. I think it would be fine if you put things like plants and cars around it … I would appreciate it if my comment is marked as “Solved”.

Sincerely,
@dikyar9

I am building it under a map am working on, thats why there is a sand brick above it.

Good, I liked the way you work :grin: . Can you mark it as Solved? :white_check_mark:
You can also ask if there is any other problem.

2 Likes