Los Soles City / Compilation

Greetings :wave:
It’s been a long time since I made my other post here, however, I present to you Los Soles City, not finished yet (Paused for now for other projects)

Enjoy - murjarquitecto

RobloxScreenShot20220708_214541180

81 Likes

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! THIS HAS TO BE UNDOUBTEDLY ONE OF THE MOST REALISTIC GAMES EVER ON ROBLOX!! 1000000/10 fantastic amazing fabulous job!!

7 Likes

Really well made, curious however - what is it for? is this project just a fun little side thing or will it contribute to something bigger?

4 Likes

I dont even have any words to describe it, it’s just amazing. The scale, the detail, the consistency, it all just looks so amazing, I also really like the donut shop. 97 / 10

3 Likes

The way you build cities is honestly amazing. You’ve managed to give the city so much life and personality which a lot of games on roblox struggle with. Nice job

6 Likes

Love the detail! If you don’t mind me asking, where do you get your references? I’m a new builder and I’ve been having issues trying to make my details decent from my builds

1 Like

This is aaaamazinggg!! :smile: , good work dude!

1 Like

This build is a recreation of San Andreas from GTA 5.

2 Likes

Ah, I couldn’t master that really well lol

1 Like

I’m shocked you made this in Roblox! In every screen shot you can see the time, effort, and passion put into this and I am very impressed!

Fantastic job!

2 Likes

i’ve been following your posts for an year now and I think you are probably one of the best builders this platform has seen yet, I’m just wondering what you do with these maps after posting them tho, they could sell for a lot.

not really the most realistic. But undoubtedly one of the most detailed builds.

1 Like

Some of the builds are… exact copies from the game… Rockstar might sue you for this?

jeez murjar, whats the part count (if you could tell us)

this build is insane, passion project or for a game?

first of all, the places you say are only very similar recreations, secondly, they can’t sue you for having similar structures, I mean, they don’t even use gta logos or trademarks

As a 3D modeler all i can say is… THIS IS SO FREAKING INSANE!! btw where did you learn to model cars like that?

a 2 good friend of mine helps me make them

Do you know where he/she learned? I’ve been practicing modeling cars but can’t find a good tutorial

Brodie it’s not even the same :skull: and barely similar tbh​:skull:
Besides it’s not like GTA 5 copyrighted each individual building :skull:

Holy it’s another great game! Bloody hell your good.