When I click on the Reconnect button in the dialog box that appears when I lose connection during Team Create, Studio will often crash after reconnecting and the output window will contain QT errors.
This happens consistently for me, but the first time I attempted to reproduce it, it took two tries.
I am using Windows 10, two people I had repro this were using Windows 10.
I had one friend try this on Windows 8.1 and this did not happen.
- Open a Team Create session
Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections, disconnect your Internet
- Wait for Studio to disconnect and show the above dialog boxes
- Reconnect your internet
- Click OK on the disconnect dialog box (first one) in Studio
- Sometimes Studio will close to desktop and display a rapidly flickering persistent dialog box
- Click Reconnect in the reconnect dialog box (second one) in Studio
- Studio will reconnect to the game and sometimes crash immediately afterwards, the output widget will contain QT errors
For some users occasionally instead of showing the two dialog boxes, Studio will completely close to desktop after clicking OK on the first Disconnect box in the above screenshot, and show a rapidly flickering / reopening dialog box that doesn’t go away. This does not happen to me.
I don’t know when it started happening, but there was a related bug report in Post Approval 12 days ago.