Losing local connection on studio with a stable connection

One of my developers have been trying to get in studio for a while on my game, however, when they are loading in, they loose connection to the server, however keep in mind, their internet connection is stable, any idea why this is happening?

3 Likes

Could be a client issue with their version of studio, I suggest they reinstall the newest version of studio.

2 Likes

I’ve been telling them to do that, maybe the part count? Or maybe not? They were in editing on a bigger game yesterday with no issues.

2 Likes

I’m not fully sure, though it could be a factor but it would probably only throttle the loading time.

2 Likes

I’m having them reinstall studio right now by the way.

3 Likes

They have disconnected again, do you have any other possible solutions?

2 Likes

Have they provided any errors that pop up or does it say it has disconnected from the session?

Edit: Tell them to go to the games website page, and click the edit button under the three dots. This may work?

3 Likes

Here’s a screenshot from them of what they see once this happens:

1 Like

If you haven’t already, try my edited response. If all else fails there is a thread with other scenarios to try. Maybe the best thing is to wait a little while. Studio Team Create is buggy at the most inconvenient times.

1 Like

Hold on, YES YOUR SOLUTION WORKED, Thank you so much, [you saved me from hassle, he was my only dev out of my team of 3 people, my only builder]

1 Like

Let me mark it off as a solution really quickly!

1 Like

I’m experiencing the issue now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.