Lost access and can't regain access to an account I has bought premium on

I have purchased 10$ Roblox premium on an alt account on Roblox, and then Roblox completely locked me out of it. I had purchased this via PayPal, and added my information in the payment methods in settings. I have tried to contact Roblox support, but they said something along the lines of “We cannot prove ownership of the concerned account.” twice, and didn’t even reply to the third request.

I do not have the intention of refunding my premium, I Just need access back onto my account and my assets.

The account will remain anonymous as a privacy concern, unless a staff member is willing to help me.

What they said by this is actually false. If you bought anything, they can verify the acc ownership by sending them a receipt of a purchase you made on Roblox or the credit card information, because they have stored every transaction and you can get your account back doing this.

First you should say to them that you bought Premium and you can verify the credit card purchase (or something like that) and they will probably request from you the exact information they need.

So try to convince them that you can prove your account ownership because you bought Premium and have the information to prove it, and also that you only want to get your account back

2 Likes

I have mentioned my purchases on both of the requests mentioned above, but that is what they responded with. I included the entire receipt in the third request, which was completely ignored.

It specifically went in this order:

Dec 11, 2023, 9:41 AM PST
“Thank you for contacting Roblox Customer Support.
Our team is currently reviewing your request and will follow up with you within 24 hours.”

Dec 11, 2023, 11:21 PM PST
“We cannot verify you as the account owner. Because of this, we are unable to assist you further with this concerned account”

Dec 12, 2023, 11:34 AM PST
“Thank you for contacting Roblox Customer Support. Our team is currently reviewing your request and will follow up with you within 24 hours.”

Dec 12, 2023, 1:13 PM PST
“We’re sorry but we’re unable to provide you with any further information or response regarding this inquiry. We encourage you to review the previous information sent to you as we have provided you with all that we can at this time.”

(I don’t think these dates and times line up correctly, I am unsure as of why, sorry if it causes confusion.)
I would like to make it clear I did not spam Roblox support

1 Like

The one on the top is the one they have not responded to

1 Like

Update: Roblox is still not responding to me, the subscription is still active.