Lost Caves {Showcase}

I’ll be looking forward to try changing it! Thank you for your advice. :happy1:

1 Like

Looks really cool, but you should increase lighting a bit. Overall it’s nice. :smiley: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be doing it right away! Thank you for your suggestion. :+1:

Hello, just wanted to say great job! I am aware this was already pointed out, however, it is indeed pretty dark. If you do not want to make it any brighter in terms of the aesthetic I suggest allowing players to have a lantern to hold while they explore just to make it a bit more mysterious as they walk throughout the showcase.

1 Like

I’ll try looking forward to try it out! Thank you for your advice. :+1:

1 Like

Looks very very good. I just think it is a bit too gray, and needs a bit saturation.

1 Like

I’ll be looking forward to fix the saturation! Thanks for your advice. :happy2:

It looks good. I’d recommend changing the lighting, the i’m assuming mushrooms, and the random floating fires on the map.

Aside from that, great job!

Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll be doing it right away! Thank you for your advice. :+1:

It looks really nice, I would recommend maybe making the map brighter so it’s easier to see. :+1:

1 Like

Right on it! Thank you for your suggestion. :+1:

1 Like

I really like this. All I could say you could work on is the lighting. Besides that, this is awesome! :wink:

1 Like

This look extremely good but as said before the lighting needs to be brighter.

1 Like

I’m on the way to solve the light! Thank you for your advice. :+1:

I’m right onto it! Thanks for your suggestion. :grin:

Looks great only thing is that it May be more bright.

1 Like

I’ll be looking forward to it. Thanks for your suggestion! :+1:

This is a really cool build. Reminds me a lot of Azure Mines. Can’t wait to see more added :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Very cool build, it gives an amazing vibe whenever you join. The audio is also amazing, it’s just overall a clean and peaceful build.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback! More will be added in the future. :happy1: