Low graphics quality on edit mode

Since the last update shipped, my graphics quality for my game has lowered when I am editing the game, however when I press Play or Play Solo, the graphics are back to normal.

Below is, side-by-side, a visual comparison of what I am seeing.

[table]
[tr]
[td]Edit Mode[/td]
[td]Play Solo Mode[/td]
[td]Edit Mode (Playing)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

My graphics quality is set to level 21. I am using my integrated graphics rather than my GPU in these images, however upon testing with my GPU I experienced the same results. I’d rather get this working on my integrated graphics however. I am using an AMD A10-7300 which makes use of Radeon R6 graphics.

All settings in my the AMD control center are set to allow the application to decide where available.

What is the value of Settings > Rendering > EditQualityLevel? Should be on Level21.

[quote] What is the value of Settings > Rendering > EditQualityLevel? Should be on Level21. [/quote]I did mention that, but just to clarify, it is indeed level 21. Did however notice that Quality level on it’s own was not. This appears to have fixed the issue.

Just asking since there are two settings for it and it didn’t mention which one you set, maybe you didn’t know. :slight_smile:

[quote] Just asking since there are two settings for it and it didn’t mention which one you set, maybe you didn’t know. :slight_smile: [/quote]Regardless, it did fix the issue since the second option was only at Level14.