Low Play Rate on ads

Hello everyone!

I am running an ad right now and I am seeing that my play rate is extremely low. Why is that?

My game:

Thanks for helping out!

-GreenTreeGamingYT

1 Like

tbh, that genre is the most overused one. people are VERY tired of seeing it. cook up something original! i know you can do it :smiley:

This game has unique twists like abilities, different gameplay styles, and more!
I like the genre, so I wanted to make a game in that genre but more original.

ads just show your gam to people thay can not make people join if they donot want to join , before advertising your game make sure that :-
your game is fun to play
you have good icon , at least 1-2 thumbnails , cool name and a great description
your game is high quality

When you’re making a game, you should make an idea which sets a trend, not a game that abides by trends.

Of course, it’s extremely good that you’ve made a game on your own.

Here is the thing about marketing and advertising:

People do not care how good your product is, if they’ve already made their mind up.

This is why you want to set a trend instead of following one. Make a game so unique that people will copy you, BE CREATIVE.

Also understanding your niche is important. This game is made for all ages, but generally kids will play it. Understanding this will help you cater to your audience, which will be kids!!!

make sure to advertise those abilities in the title and thumbnail! the game looks generic rn. even consider giving it a name to make it not be a “steal time, but (overused twist)” game.

Do you guys have a suggestion for the name of the game? Give me ideas that would peak your interest and want you to give the game a try :slight_smile:

Your game falls into the niche of simulator games, so the name should be simulator based.

This way, the people that want to play simulators, will know it’s a simulator.

As for the name, I was thinking something like “Bend reality with swords simulator” so it sounds over the top.

Also, I heavily suggest you to change your game description. The game description shouldn’t be about what you achieved.

Instead, the game description should be like a sales pitch so people read it and want to play.