Low Poly apartment

Hello! i made this low poly apartment and i need your feedback / suggestions to improve it.

19 Likes

The structure is really good, I love the windows at the edge that go around at the corner. That gives it more depth. The only thing I would like to suggest is that the colours of the walls are a little too vibrant and bright. In reality, paint would be much more duller as it does not reflect as much light. While this may be a more of a cartoonish, I think the colour can still be toned down to make it more normal and thus more appealing and relatable to the player.

1 Like

should i put like grey color ?

Perhaps installing some lights could work?
You could also put a sign.

1 Like

No, the choice of colours (orange, green, purple) are great! They are just very saturated.

Here’s a visual to further elaborate:

2 Likes

im not that good on lighting but ill work on that. thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Oh i get it now ill work on it. thanks

1 Like

The colors seem alright but there a bit off. Most apartments mostly feature different colors or materials such as yours, I don’t think the orange and greens works, maybe add different colors on parts of the build, this could be blue, lemon chiffon, maybe some light yellow on the build to improve the quality. It also seems kind of small consider adding more height to the building so there could be more rooms instead of a few rooms placed on your apartment.

Maybe adding a few lights could help as well. Try to add some objects on top of the roof so it doesn’t look plain maybe a few vents, exit door, windows on top small objects that’ll match with the setting.

It looks decent but the build is not tall enough. I like the layout of the build, but some things can be changed to improve it. Consider checking out this image below to get a idea on what i’m talking about the roof.

3 Likes

It looks pretty nice but its quite alarming how similar this building looks to a building I know. The color combo is weird and dare I say a complete mismatch. The green is nice, but on the bottom window there is no wood to step on and you’d be stepping on concrete when you go outside as well as there are probably too many windows to have that many rooms. The orange part (doors) seem to be incorrect in scale. Good job though

2 Likes

The build itself is perfect, I can see everything that the apartments would have. The only criticism I have is the colour scheme is not appealing to my eyes, the lights could be included, perhaps consider adding a sign and/or billboard to the side. Create interiors if you can.

1 Like

The apartment looks really good, nice job!

1 Like

i dont think im gonna make the interiors because its gonna be a city and not most of the buildings are gonna have interiors

1 Like

Looks really nice, may I suggest adding some detail to the blank walls, maybe some bricks sticking out or something in the same colour but a little darker.

1 Like

I really like how simplistic the design looks, might I recommend adding a texture to some parts of the building like say wood or plastic for the walls? Otherwise great work!

1 Like