Low Poly Art Design

1. I wonder if there is any secondary option to blender. It does not run very well on my computer and is very complex.
  2. Assuming you don’t have: Any tips for learning how to use blender faster or better?

I think there was a similar post to this but here you go,

And here is the answer that may help (from that post)

:happy1: I hope this is what you asked for, I didn’t quite understand your question, sorry.

1 Like

You could try building all of the models yourself, on roblox, though this would take a lot longer, and you would still need to use meshes or buy your own meshes for the low-poly trees and such. As for learning blender, I kinda just watched a lot of youtube videos and jumped onto a huge project at the start, but I don’t think that’s the best strategy as you could burn out quite quickly.

1 Like

The title of the thread doesn’t relate to what your asking which was confusing at first.

There are other secondary programs, that are related to blender but a few of them you have to pay for which isn’t something you’re looking for. Since your computer can’t handle a software like blender it may be best to use Roblox studio if you can in this matter.

If your question is related to the cartoony design, it can mainly be done within Roblox tools. Smooth plastic use of color and lighting to make the scene pop more. Blender is a program that takes time if your wanting to get better at the software; tutorials and guides are your best option.

Otherwise there has been a few discussed threads that are related to the second question you have in mind.

1 Like