Low Poly Asset Pack

Made some low poly models yesterday, decided to make an asset pack with them :ok_hand:

Assets Included: Everything in the image above ^ :joy:

Terms Of Use: I have to be credited for the asset pack somewhere in the game description or in-game.
If you don’t follow these terms, i would technically have the power to take down your game.

AssetPack.rbxm (83.8 KB)

Lighting

Here you have the Lighting properties:

And there is also a Color Correction effect, here are the properties for that:

63 Likes

very well done, and very clean models :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

wow these assets are so good, Good job dob

4 Likes

You have a great start with your asset, however I would like to see more small details, let’s say maybe a better lighting effect, and also a better background is fitting for the asset as is right now. If you can make these changes, then your asset will be DYNAMITE. Regardless, great job on your asset, and can’t wait to see the final product of your asset! -Speedbird13, Builder and Modeler pending certification for game development on Roblox

3 Likes

Epic, good job dob, Imma go check them out

2 Likes

Excellent! I can see the effort put into your work.

3 Likes

Not sure about that. Community Resources must be open-sourced, and open-source licenses do not require credit given.

EDIT: Or they do, and I’m dumb.

4 Likes

really good models and lighting thanks

4 Likes

You should get yourself a creative commons license for those models, for anyone using the models without crediting, it makes it a lot easier to DMCA if they don’t want to cooperate.

3 Likes

Not sure about the crediting thing.
This is a “Free Model” on the Roblox ToolBox and the Roblox toolbox is free for anyone to use.
As I said I am sure, but it would seem that you can’t do that.

3 Likes

These look amazing, although by open sourcing them using the toolbox you agreed for them to be used openly in any project.

“By switching on, you are granting every other user of Roblox the right to use (in various ways) the content you are now sharing. If you do not want to grant this right, please do not check this box. For more information about sharing content, please review the Roblox Terms of Use.”

Regardless of that, I don’t believe you can demand credit as the toolbox does not display the descriptions or that there are extra terms openly. A kid or other developer would not be able to see these “terms” to agree to them.

I am not a lawyer though, so I may be wrong on any or all of this.

5 Likes

They look sick!!! I will go check them out :smiley:

2 Likes

Now it’s attached as a file, and it is no longer available on the toolbox.

These models remind me of Tapping Simulator’s 3D Models! Seriously great job!

2 Likes

Yayayaya dobdev pro

cool pack vouch

1 Like

What is this called in the toolbox because I cannot open it when it is downloaded for some reason.

I am a bit concerned about the crediting thing.

The fact that this is on #resources:community-resources means it is free for anyone to use or anyone to take to help their development.

Regarding to crediting people is overrated anyways.

It’s not like a player will see a small name on the product and say “oh this product is made by this user let’s say hello to him or try and find more of his products” they just want to play the game.

But in general people get fussy that there no credits on their products is silly tbh.

1 Like

Sure, not your average player, but it’s good to know for developers if they like assets in a game and want to find out who made them, and it makes it harder for assets to be stolen and claimed as one’s own, accidentally or on purpose.

1 Like