Low Poly Bird Rating

Hello, I made a low poly bird. Can you tell me any fixes I should make?
This is for a game similar to dungeon quest.

Inspired by

4 Likes

What fixes should I make to this bird?
Regular bird and King bird.

Are you trying to sell the bird or not? If not and you’re only looking for feedback on your build then this is in the wrong category. If yes then you should include more details on the price of the model and other info.

6 Likes

This is suppose to be in Building Support mb.

well, try adding reflected light on eyes, make the shadowline on iris thicker, the distance between the eyes should be like in reference, wings smaller, and overall you should use a little bit higher amount of tris

1 Like

I’d suggest pointing that outermost feather (the part that goes straight across) down a little as shown in your reference image. So it isn’t as rigid and gives a little curve to the wing.

1 Like

Your bird looks quite good, like all the details you added to it. Here is some things to fix!!

My Suggestions

• On the bird you should re-size the blush on his cheeks a little bit. And try moving it down from the eyes a bit more, as for the feet you should bring them! out of his body and move them up a little more. As you can see they don’t look centered!!

• And on his chest you should. Add another one of those feathers that goes on his chest part. as seen on the reference image and you. Should add some reflected lights on his body/feathers and face and change the blush on his cheeks to a more lighter color!

• You could also, try scaling the eyebrows on him a little down as looking at them they look a little to big. And you should add a bit more lights to him it looks a little, dark under his body and face. I would recommend you fix that.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions. I will add some.

It looks very fat to me to be honest (sorry bird.) I suggest you make the bird less fat.

1 Like

The feathers on both of the birds’ wings just seem to be missing more feathers. Add more feathers on the bird. I do know that the concept art has only 2 feathers on each wing, but in a 3D model it would look better with more feathers on its wings.

The bird looks great! Looks very similar to the picture and the crown gave it a nice touch of detail. Good job, keep up the good work! :rocket:

1 Like

Suggestions:

1. Resize the pink cheeks of the bird a bit down below the eyes

2. I highly suggest you expand the yellow beak a bit more so it looks just as the picture is.

3. Add some outlines to the feathers,stomach etc.

4. Scale the eyebrows a bit down and reposition it just as it looks in the picture.

Therefore, its a neat low poly bird and still looks quite the same,. great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like