Low poly-Blocky map for an upcoming game

Cool Low poly-Blocky map for an upcoming game by Parrox Studios.
Follow my twitter for more builds like this: https://twitter.com/ExedusDev

40 Likes

Awesome! Really Eye Catching !

4 Likes

That is looking very good! Congrats and keep up with the good work

3 Likes

8 Likes

Awesome, looks great!! Love the style

3 Likes

That’s amazing dude, the style is really pleasing to the eye :fire:

2 Likes

WOW! That looks so good. Keep up the amazing work!

2 Likes

It’s very interesting to see your making a low-poly blocky-based type of map. First of all, good work in the low-poly it really made the appearances of the models to look really like blocks.
One thing I noticed about your build, the houses dosen’t have lights, I prefer you add lights for the interior of the houses, to make it more lively in it’s appearance.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll take that into account.

Looks attracting to the eye however. The house structure mainly focusing on the roofs they sort of have similar styles like for example (a red roof that is flat) from looking at your images non of the roofs feature a different style like curved or overhang roofs. I’m not even sure if a flat roof style is what you’re going for; real life builds don’t feature similar styles because it’ll look repetitive throughout the map.

The colour, there is similar colors which is alright but for the floating islands try placing the rocks inside the terrain “underneath different sides”. You could throw more props around the village area wall lights, boxes tools wood up against houses windows on the side on the buildings and more things in general.

Otherwise it’s good love the atmosphere I just feel like the roof design looks a little off.

1 Like

It’s blocky and simple. It’s suppose to be simple. We can’t have too much props around since it’ll decrease proformance.

Pretty epic. Reminds me of Minecraft! Keep it up!

P.S. Change the category to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

1 Like