Low poly boat model

Made a boat. What are your thoughts about this?

The back of the boat is empty because I’m planning to let player sit in it.

16 Likes

A little bit of texturing would go a long way to make this cute boat look really pretty!! Although you don’t reeally have to because it still looks pretty. One thing I can say is that the boat definitely needs some stickers, flags etc to make it feel more lively ^^

2 Likes

I’ve never thought of that. Thanks!

1 Like

This looks really nice and low poly. I agree with what @buoyantair said about using textures, they do make builds look alot better. Try using those.

1 Like

Sweet and nice. I like it, looks very good.

1 Like

Wow i like it. It is very good but i would add and some other things. Well done :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

The boat looks great! I think for decoration you can add fishing rod. It looks soft, are you planning to add some materials to it?

1 Like

there’s a wheel but no engine, flat bottom

2 Likes

It looks cool, to be honest it looks weird though. It kind of reminds me of the paper cardboard boats I used to make in Boy Scouts.

1 Like

@metaindex @Tedwai, thanks for the feedback. Now looking at it again, doesn’t look like a real boat at all. I’m gonna try my best to fix it.

1 Like

This looks so nice! I would say this looks too clean, maybe add little bit of texture in and then this is perfect!

1 Like

It’s cool boat, but just add some decorations!, like chairs in the side. but all in all. It looks great! Just add some decorations

1 Like

I think this is really clean and good made model but probably maybe more Lifebuoys?

1 Like

The Boat look very Great for my eye’s.You’re getted my Respect with ++++++!
:bomb: :+1:

2 Likes