Low-Poly build feedback ( Cafe )

I am pretty new to studio, started to actually use it around early 2019. I have built this low-poly cafe from scratch and was hoping for some ideas on how to make it better and what else I should add to it. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Feedback

Maybe on the outside you can add chair’s. And a sign from the door or the front of the cafe shop.

7 Likes

You should like a porch/sidewalk on the front of the building. Maybe you should also add like an ac unit or chimney on the top.

3 Likes

I like the idea of an ac unit it makes the roof seem less empty also will make a pathway, thank you!

4 Likes

Will make sure to do that :slight_smile: thank you

4 Likes

you should try enabling shadow map, can help with a cartoony style

3 Likes

A very nice, simple, low-poly design.

Now that the building part is done, focus on the scene you want it set in. Add some chairs, tables, maybe a sign that indicates it’s a cafe, etc. Some nature would be cool too, in the form of trees, bushes, that sort of stuff. Overall it’s a very good-looking individual build, but would look even better with a nice environment around it.

p.s. nice door good job

6 Likes

Nice little low poly build. I would definitely add a sign with the name of the cafe. I would also add a patio or something for seats for the cafe as well as a sidewalk and some landscaping.

2 Likes

Nice low-poly cafe. Needs more detail on the outside though. Overall great job!

2 Likes

It looks good, it’s just missing some details.
You could add a sign, tables & chairs, vegetation, etc.
Other then those thing’s, I rate your build a 9/10.

2 Likes

The bricks are protruding a little bit, move them inside more;

Add a similar sign indicating it’s a cafe;

Add some bushes on the sides or trees if you want;

Maybe work on the door handle?

You could add some detail to the roof as well;
Add a menu board outside too;

Pretty nice build.

6 Likes

Nice low-poly cafe. Maybe you could push the bricks inside a little more so it doesn’t stick out.

3 Likes

I love the look of this build, if I would change anything it would be something like a chimney or something similar to put on the roof, but other than that, I’d say it’s a pretty good build.

Good job!

2 Likes

Your “Low Poly Cafe” looks really good, like all the different, details you added to the building as well the color scheme you have. Implemented onto the building looks very decent! I think you have done a incredible job on your, cafe the size is really good it looks like a. cafe people will go to great job on your cafe overall. You could add some details on the outside area!!

Cafe
The cafe is really decent, however the bricks that’s implemented onto the cafe. It looks a little to big you could try scaling them in so, they won’t stick out as well the color scheme you. Have looks amazing you could maybe add some, brighter colors to the awning, that’s in the front of the building and you could make the windows (Yellow Neon) and add one of those. Hanging swing signs that say “Cafe” on the side of the building! That’s what most cafes have the, style your going is a “Modern cafe” and i think it looks really. Good you could add some window box underneath the windows and some! Lights on the cafe just to give it some, decorations to it overall that’s what your cafe needs. To it i would recommend that.

Entrance
The entrance area you could. Add other different details to your building to make it look more decent I’ll add some chairs, tables, trees, bushes, flowers, ect. On the outside part so people can sit on the outside area! as well, you could add some potted plants, next to the door area just to give it some decoration to it. As by looking by looking as yours there seems to be no other decor added to the outside part, i would recommend you add some other vegetation. So it could look more better as well you could add some benches, chairs, umbrellas. As seen below you could see that cafes have different details! To the outside area so try adding some, some decorations so people can enjoy there coffee, drinks, food, ect.

Reference

corner-coffee-shop-3d-model-low-poly-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d

Details
I like the style your going for a “Modern Cafe” (Correct Me If I’m Wrong) and i think it looks really good, try adding some chairs, bollards, bike racks, to the outside part and underneath the front awning. So customers can sit and enjoy there drinks If you plan on adding details in the front of the, cafe i would recommend you add some here is a couple, of things i’ll add so your cafe so it could! Look more better and improved a lot more like. Overall you’ve done a, incredible job on your cafe!!

Decorations

• Potted Plants, Hanging Plants
  • Chair, Tables Cafe Hanging Sign
  • Umbrellas, Trash Cans
  • Potted Trees, Bike Racks Bollards
  • Bushes, Plants & Benches
  • Door Mat, Chalkboard Sign

Aside all of that, you have done a really decent job on. Your “Modern Cafe” it looks really good and detailed can’t wait to see more of your work very soon. And the final update of your cafe, as well the decorations i listed above you could some to yours just to bring it out more. Hope to see the improvements you added to it anyway great job.

11 Likes

This looks really good, however, without going inside I wouldn’t know that it was a cafe. Like several people have previously said, things like a sign, outdoor seating, etc will help make this look like a cafe. As far as the actual building goes, the only thing I would change are the bricks. They look a bit big and seem to point out a bit too far in my opinion.

3 Likes

I really like the Cafe! The placement of the bricks are really nice. However, I think that the bricks are a bit too far out. It looks to me you used 0.1 for scaling, maybe shrink it down to 0.05 and scale the bricks in by x1 movement. But other than that it looks really well! As some people have said, maybe add some chairs and picnic tables with an umbrella in the middle. Great job!

1 Like

I think it looks really good, but maybe make the awning longer

2 Likes