Low Poly Build in my Maximum

Hello there! I am trying low poly builds in my maximum best i can do and this is my results how do u think is it cool, why? Is bad, why? and what should i change to make it better

16 Likes

Thats looks so good man what the heck

1 Like

thanks you so much that’s my fav build so far and i put all i know for low poly building in there!

woah man looks good keep the good work my man

1 Like

thank you very much and I will try to practice still and achieve more! :smiley:

1 Like

It looks great. My only problem is that the tree is just repeated. I personally like using 3 different looking trees so it doesn’t get repetitive. But other than that it good :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much for submitting your opinion and I will consider your advice

I think if you added a little bit more variation in the trees like a red or darker orange. But really good build there is really not much to critique here.

1 Like

Trees and grasses are literally copied-and-pasted, and may be quite a bother to some players because of the same boring repetitive-looking objects. Either try rotating some trees/grasses or creating new-designed tree/grass each. Otherwise it’s looking good so far, if you can extend it then it would be very cool.

3 Likes

Looks really cool it looks like a wood/Forest I like it I think you could add some particles coming off the tree but it’s up to you well done :+1:

2 Likes