Low Poly Builder For Hire!

About Me

Hi there, I’m coolkidtris and i have been on the platform for 4 years now. I make and many different styles here on Roblox, ranging from semi-realistic to low-poly and cartoony. I have work experience with working for the following:

1. Wasco County
  2. Some assets for Coconut Hotels
  3. G&S Air
  4. The Final Order

I only specialize in making Low-poly buildings, not items, and they are all made using Roblox Studio.

Showcase

I have made a few showcases here on Roblox, my most notable being my first, Vista Villa, and Unknown Reality, the latter of which got me invited to RDC 2019 in London. However, below are some of my Low-Poly builds. They are 2 medieval buildings and a well.

here they are!

Availability

Unfortunately, i have my GCSE preparations coming up and i am currently having some personal issues. As a result, i can only build up to one hour on Wednesday and Friday, but a lot more on the weekend. If i am not around, i will let you know.

Payment

I usually ask for payment per asset, and i ask that you pay me first on demand. This is to prevent me putting effort into stuff and people just not paying. If you don’t like that, you will have to prove that you have enough group funds to pay me. I only accept from groups that you own.

Contact

Developer Forum
Discord: coolkidtris#4582

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello do you build interior my discord is -5#5999

Sent it just right now so we can discuss