Low poly builder [FOR HIRE]

Hi! I’m a well-known professional builder that specializes in low poly/cartoony building style. I am capable of modeling low poly structures in blender, so no need for a modeler! I’m currently looking for both short-term and long-term projects (will only do long-term if you are a well-known and trusted developer).

I have contributed to millions of visits, and here are some games I have worked on:

and many more!

Recent Commissions

Buildings

Simulator Maps

RobloxScreenShot20210406_105503495|690x486

Showcases

Old Commissions

Total Roblox Drama

This map was made for: Total Roblox Drama - Roblox

I am available for most of the time, you can contact me any time, but sometimes I am unable to work due to school.

I accept robux and USD (Paypal). For robux, the payment methods are group funds and t-shirt. If you are paying in t-shirt, you are required to pay the taxes as well.

20k - Small Build (70 USD)
40k - Medium Build (140 USD)
60k - Large Build (210 USD)
80k+ - Extra Large (280 USD+)

DISCLAIMER: These are only prices for reference, meaning they can change depending on the commission.

IMPORTANT: I take half of the total payment upfront to prevent wasting time!

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or by discord: supahiwo

Rules

1. You will allow me to reuse assets that were used in previous games. If you want new assets, you are required to pay extra.

2. 50% of the full payment must be given to me before I start a commission.

3. If you request for large changes to something that I have already built, you are required to pay extra.

4. Dont rush me.

Thanks for reading!!!

28 Likes