[Low Poly Building] Commissions NEVER CLOSED

Hi! I am offering my services as a builder and GFX designer of 2+ Years. I specialize in low poly map creation (Simulators), but I’m always willing to accept new challenges! I am 23 years old, and Game Development is my job! You can look at my Youtube channel for examples of my work and building tips!

You can view my assets here:

I have a very open schedule! From the time I wake up, to the time I go to sleep, I will be working! I specialize in SAME DAY delivery of a commission, so if you need something done quickly without lacking in quality, I am the guy!

Prices are negotiable! I accept PayPal and Robux via group funds. If you need to pay through a shirt I do ask you to cover tax (Thank you!).

Please contact me via discord
@IntelPlayz#0001 or Twitter dm’s @IntelPlayz_

I hope to get to create for you very soon! Thank you for checking out my portfolio! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Good Contents Here! Love your work, I would probably just say change the Skyboxes &or make your own. Other than that, pretty good!

+im a big fan of your vids, keep it up! :smile:

4 Likes

Looking good. If I had to give any feedback to this, it would be that some of your assets clash, like in the final image where all the trees and bushes etc are smooth and then the blue thingy has a concrete surface - it just seems to clash.

Do you have a price window? That could be helpful for potential clients. ^^

3 Likes

not really a price window since everyone needs something different haha

3 Likes

I love the builds they are pretty cool. So do you do like partnering so we can make a game together? I am a UI Designer and have been for a long time of my life so yea.

I am a fan but more of a developer.