Low Poly Building Part

Hello Roblox Dev Forum Members! I am here because I am a little stuck on my low poly build. This is one of my first time so I am not that sure about how to build that well. The problem I have is this umbrella thing that can be found below is suppose to be curved but I am not sure on how to do this inside Roblox. If you could help be that would be great.
Pictures can be found below:
Window eerftguyjik,lk

1 Like

You can use archimedies plugin to create a the smooth wave effect. Dont generate a circle but instead, do one by one changing the angle little by little.

2 Likes

OK I will try that. Thanks. …

Like how someone else said, for the top of the awning, install the Archimedes pluggin for a small wave on the bottom

For the bottom with the half-cylinders, size it so it will fit the awning size of one column when cut in half. When you do that, spawn a square part. Put the square part one the top half of the cylinder and size it. Size it so it will cut the whole top half. Negate that rectangle. Last, select the cylinder and rectangle and click Union in the model section.

Once that is done, reposition it.
Tell me if I explained in a sloppy way. Good luck!

1 Like

This is actually very simple. Archimedes 2 is a plugin that is perfect for making curves, circles, etc. You can really enhance your builds with this plugin, if you would like to get that exact curve follow my steps below.

1. Place down a block
  2. Go to the “Model” tab in studio
  3. Change the two numbers to 4
  4. Open “Archimedes Two”
  5. Click y2
  6. Change the number to -10
  7. Click “Render Once” until you get to the cover you want.

I did these 7 steps and got this:

1 Like