Low-Poly Buildings

I was recently commissioned to make these low-poly buildings. I think they look pretty good but that’s a bit biased. Screenshot below.

You can see them in-game here: Low-Poly Buildings - Roblox
Thanks for taking your time to look at this.

List of buildings:
1 sell building
1 shop building
7 average buildings
5 skyscrapers

17 Likes

Is the glass neon? It seems a bit off.

5 Likes

I like the designs of the buildings, I don’t see anything visibly wrong with it however the windows are a bit too bright.

2 Likes

Well, for one, your buildings look very like a city! Its also colorful, I would agree children would really love this if applied to a game.
I really appreciate also the architecture of the buildings! It almost reminds me of New York City.
Keep up your fine work.

3 Likes

Nicely done! It gives a simplistic and colorful feeling, and would fit great for a simplistic game!

Feedback-wise, I’d suggest you tone down the glass transparency or change the material a bit, as they’re standing out a bit. I might also add a taller roof ending on some of the buildings, such as the blue and red one. But still, great job.

1 Like

The buildings are amazing, but it’s the glass. It seems a bit to bright. The city looks very nice. The color is awesome. The buildings are not too small, nor too big.

1 Like

It honestly looks amazing keep up the good work.

The burger on the bottom right looks a little blocky. Maybe you should make the burger in some sort of software such as Blender. Other than that, It looks awesome. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Nice! The only critique I would make it to add a little bit more detail since they look a bit plain but it still looks really great!

Or maybe it’s just the aesthetic you were going for since they are low-poly and they’re intentionally supposed to look simplistic.

I like these buildings, good work!

1 Like

Extremely well made. I love the burger store one on the far right.

1 Like

I think they look pretty good, well done!

1 Like

Nice work! on the buildings but the neon material for the windows doesn’t look right.

1 Like

The person I built these for literally asked for them to be “just a brick going into the sky with windows”

1 Like

Very Nice but i do recommend changing the transparency down on the neon windows to make the windows popup less. just my opinion.

Edit* Fixed spelling error

Woah! That looks so cool! I love the burger!

1 Like

The buildings look very good but the windows are too bright.

1 Like

Hi Developer,

FEEDBACK

They look really nice, but as said the windows are neon blue, I would change them to black in daylight, and when it turns to dark it goes neon yellow.

Also, the burger looks really flat, on the right side of the screen, I’m unsure if it’s a burger, but in my opinion it’s too flat.

WHAT TO ADD

Personally, I would add some flowers, some more greenery, I wouldn’t add anything else, It looks amazing.

Awesome Build,
Nathan

2 Likes

The buildings look good, there are enough details too! The buildings look unique and not so ordinary. You did a good job!

1 Like

The buildings are a good rate for low poly and also detail, NICE WORK! I would love to see more in the future.

1 Like